Share a Memory
Did you grow up in the 1930's, 1940's or 1950's? Share a memory and help younger generations learn about history through your story!
Do you know someone who grew up in the 1930's, 1940's or 1950's? Record their stories to include in the library!
Memories can be of historical events to daily life.
Below are four easy ways to share a story:
- In Writing!
- On a Video Call!
- On a Phone Call!
- Recorded on a Smart Phone or Tablet!
To share a memory or learn more, contact us.
- Only your first name and year of birth will be listed unless otherwise requested.
- Stories may be edited before being added to the site.
- Stories will only appear on the OurGrandparentsStories.org website.
- For questions, comments or feedback, please contact us.
Our Grandparents Stories
Sharing Memories to Preserve History