Share a Story!
Did you grow up in the 1930's, 1940's or 1950's? Do you know someone who did?
Help younger generations learn about history through your experience by sharing your memories to include in the Our Grandparents Stories library. Or record a grandparent or senior sharing a memory to send.
Below are four easy ways to share your stories:
- Only your first name and year of birth will be listed with your story unless you request otherwise.
- We would love to include a photo of you at the age you appear in your story.
- Stories may be edited before being added to the site.
- Stories will only appear on the OurGrandparentsStories.org website.
- Please feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We are volunteer supported and welcome your input.